Monday, March 2, 2009

So sorry for infinite delay




I have had so much time and I have not updated this since July 2008. How pathetic is that? I did pass the Washington bar but I am not yet practicing as a lawyer. I've been temping on and off since August at a claims administrator. It is a cool company that is actually growing which is a miracle in these times. I was "off" for the entire month of February and I could have updated this lots of times but I didn't. I am back temping as of last Friday and I think it could go for awhile. I hope and pray that they hire me on permanently. It is a pretty low stress job. I mean I have to pay attention to a lot of detail but I don't have to argue in court or be responsible for a client like my old job.




Dave is looking for a job now too. He was working for my dad but his company went under in December. He's applied to tons and thankfully the people in our ward are helping him. They know lots of people and in this market, it's all about who you know. We just need health insurance...I don't care what kind of job it is.




We are still living in Woodinville where it snows a lot. It just snowed here last week...I will include a picture. Oh it is up on the right I guess. Still getting used to this blogger thing. That picture shows our backyard of our home...we live in a daylight basement apartment of the house of my best friend. Our dog loves it...see below.


We also got a puppy in September. I have one picture. I don't know where the others are. So here's a picture of her taken last week. Ok that picture got put at the top. I don't know why. I've seen people put pictures in between the text but I'm not sure how. That's her new red bone pillow with not one but two squeakers that my dear friend Carla got her. She loves it. Her name is Penelope Fair and we call her Penny. She is an Old English Sheepdog. We got her when we went to the Puyallup Fair. She wasn't at the fair but right outside. That was a good story...I should write about that one later.
That is all for now...Can't write everything now because then I'll have nothing to say later.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh, could she be any cuter? That picture is so funny!!! Her expression is like, "what?" So funny. I just started laughing as soon as I saw it.

Michaelynn said...

Courtney, glad to see you are finally resurfacing. Sorry to hear about Dave's job and your dad's business. Glad to hear you're back at the office, though. Hang in there.

Laura said...

I'm so glad you made a post! It took me a little while to figure out how to do pictures too. From what I can tell the pictures will always go to the top then you have to click on them and drag them down into the post where you want them to go. Hope that makes sense...